We can help, by building your website and doing your SEO at the same time!
SEO Optimised Small Business Websites
Most web developers can build a site that is visually pretty, but not many know how to build a site that converts visitors into inquiries and sales.
They also don't know how to rank their websites in Google.
Rather than building your site, then getting in an SEO expert to optimise and rank it, we do both campaigns at the same time, making sure that when your site is launched, that it starts ranking in Google immediately.
The Old Way versus Our Way
Key Features of our SEO optimised Websites
Built by iReckon.com
- Designed and built by Darryl King or iReckon.com. With over 17 years experience designing, building and hosting websites for some of Australia's largest businesses, Darryl can build a fast loading, mobile responsive site with strong calls to action, designed to get leads.
- Fully optimised for mobile devices so that it will perform on all devices and browsers and rank in the now mobile first Google search engine
- Built with the SiteOrigin page builder which allows you to tweak and edit content easily without having to pay expensive web designers to make changes for you
- Built using WordPress, the most popular website content management system
- Built with only the key plugins to manage SEO without unnecessary plugins that represent a security risk and slow the site load speeds down.
- A total of 6 pages designed and optimised
SEO'ed by Online Kickstart
- Keyword researched pages title optimisations so your site is optimised to rank for your target keywords as soon as it is launched
- Link building, by submitting your site to over 60 high-quality local directories that are critical to getting your site ranked in local search
- Set up and configuration of Google Analytics so you can track and measure your site traffic
- Set up and configuration of conversion tracking so you can measure which marketing activities are generating you business
- Set up and configuration of Google search console so you can monitor how your site is performing in Google
- Setup and optimisation of your Google My Business listing to allow your website to rank in Google Maps
The following table outlines the initial draft timeline for your project. This is dependent on several factors, one of which is the availability of relevant media and content. Note that the actual commencement and schedule for the project are produced once the initial deposit is received.
This is dependent on several factors, one of which is the availability of relevant media and content. Note that the actual commencement and schedule for the project are produced once the initial instalment payment is received.
- Project Commencement - Week 1
- WordPress theme integration - Week 1-2
- QA testing and review - Week 3
- Deployment to live site - Week 3-4
- Keyword research and market analysis - Week 1
- Site optimisations drafted - Week 2
- Link building via local directory submissions - Week 3
- Google analytics and search console set up
- Google My Business setup and optimisation - Week 4
Please have the following information ready so we can start quickly with your website build
Website copy for the following pages
- Home Page
- Services Pages
- About us Page
- Contact us Page
A list of your target keywords
A list of your top three competitors
The following items are not included in this costing.
- Specific font requirements if non-standard fonts are required
- Image costs if stock imagers is used
- Other third party costs not specified in the quote
- Content creation or writing costs.
This package is for a 6-page lead generation site that includes the key pages to help convert website traffic into leads and inquiries.
It does not cover complex sites requiring extra coding or plugins, e-commerce sites or sites requiring coding and development.
If you are unsure whether this site is for you then please contact us to discuss the matter.