Build your traffic, grow your audience, & become the go to source for industry news with our curated news blog content service.
In less than four minutes let us show you how you can use our content service to build your audience, grow your traffic and sell more with content
If you are looking for an affordable source of unique quality content we can help.
Our blog content campaign supplies high volumes of topically relevant, curated stories that are relevant to your audience and position you as the best source of local news.
What are news blog posts?
A curated news blog post is simply a blog post that shares a recent news story and provides your businesses perspective on the story, before linking to the original source. Here is the process we follow when writing them.
- We identify news and blog posts that are relevant and interesting for your market or audience.
- We write short "curated news blog posts" about those stories, summarising the key points, extracting a key quote and publish those posts to your blog, providing a link back to the original source of course.
- We then (if you wish) share those posts automatically to your social media channels
Who else uses them?
Almost every major news website and blog use curated news stories on their sites to create their own versions of unique and interesting stories. These news blog posts supplement their own unique content.
Some major blogs using curated news include:
Why are they good for your blog and for SEO?
- They are on topic – If you are commenting on a story that is relevant to your market, your industry or your business then odds are you are writing about a topic that people who are prospective customers of yours will also be interested.
- They are unique – If you follow the simple guidelines below and take the time to add your opinion and not simply copy and paste from the original source, then you are creating a unique piece of content that exists nowhere else on the web.
- They are perfect for social sharing – Short, informative blog posts are the ideal content that you can share to Twitter or Facebook (and that others can share as well) bringing you those ever important social sharing signals that Google loves to see.
- They are quick and easy to produce – Compared to the effort required to write an epic blog post, they are quick and easy to produce
- They can help you build a social media audience – If you are selective about the stories that you curate, comment on and share, then your blog may become a followed source of news for your market – growing an audience of fans and followers and potential customers.
- They help you build retargeting audiences - When you have interesting news, promote it in social media, people who click on your links back to your blog to read the story can be added to your retargeting audiences so you can run Facebook and Google ads to promote to them
- Google loves to rank news stories highly and quickly depending on the nature of the story. Sometimes you can take advantage of this by piggybacking on a story to get extra traffic in a process called News Jacking.
Ready to get started?
Simply choose from any of the two packages below.